- To reduce exposure from X-Rays to vital organs that are potentially exposed to ionizing radiation during dental/medical imaging that uses x-rays
BARC Certified (Certificate available on Request)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
All radiation protection aprons should be regularly checked and monitored for substrate integrity. We recommends a minimum of two inspections annually. Any protective apron that shows holes, tears or radiation leakage must be taken out of service immediately and either repaired or destroyed.
Aprons should always be properly hung on a rack or hanger specifically designed for protective apron storage. Never fold, crease or stack an apron. Avoid sharp objects. Core material is fragile and once punctured renders an apron unusable & will allow radiation to pass to the wearer.
Use only warm water and mild detergent or our specially formulated apron cleaner. Never use harsh chemicals and never use commercial or machine washing or drying on aprons.
NEVER use a steam autoclave as the heat will cause severe damage to the protective substrate. Aprons can be ETO gas sterilized or disinfected with Clorox Hydrogen Peroxide Spray or Wipes.
- Weight Adjuster Flexible Back comfortably places more weight on hips, less weight on shoulders?
- Available with Velcro Straps
- ?0.5mm Lead equivalency front protection
- ?Pocket: Reinforced Belt, Spacious and Strong
- ?Shoulder Pads: Concealed for comfort and durability
- Length : 98 cm from the shoulder
- Breadth : 60 cm
- Weight : 3.051 kg
- 0.5mm Lead equivalency front protection provides about 70% attenuation even in high energy (kVp) beams.