WALDENT DIGITAL GLASS BEAD STERILIZER
WALDENT Digital Glass Bead Sterilizer is known for its durable and sturdy construction. Manufactured using quality raw materials and modern machinery, this product is highly demanded among dental/ healthcare community. This product is used in hospitals, clinics, and several other such like establishments for the purpose of sterilizing various dental instruments, files, surgical instruments etc. The unit is incorporated with a digital temperature indicator which continuously display the temperature being maintained in the glass beads.
- Latest Technology with highly accurate digital controller
- Bright Digital display for easy viewing and operations
- Ready to use within 60 seconds from cold start signalled with buzzer
- Low power consumption and Eco friendly
The product has 4 working modes for sterilization of different items:
MODE 1: Mouth Mirrors
MODE 2: Dental Burs
MODE 3: Endodontic Files
MODE 4: Dental Instruments
1. Fill the well with the glass beads from the bottle. Using a funnel when pouring the beads will help prevent them from spilling into the sterilizer housing
2. Plug the sterilizer into an acceptable electrical outlet and turn the sterilizer power switch on. As the unit is switched on, you can check both the current temperature and the cut-off temperature
3. Current temperature will be increasing till it doesn't reach the cut-off temperature
4. When current temperature reaches to cut-off temperature, displays shows a message "Ready t use" with a buzzer sound
5. Now you can select the operation from menu using the keyboard
- its recommended for glass beads be replaced at least once in 3 months.
- Clean glass bead at least once every 2 weeks
- Remove glass beads once the unit is completely cool.
- Wash with mild soap, rinse and dry thoroughly before reuse.
Note: All units are supplied with one bottle of glass beads.