The Elements Obturation Unit combines our System B™ technology with a motor-driven extruder handpiece to make obturation efficient, predictable, and accurate. From downpack to backfill, the Elements Obturation Unit puts the Continuous Wave of Condensation Technique into one simple-to-operate device that takes up only 1/3 the space of two separate machines.
Matched Autofit pluggers replicate the canal shape and maximize condensation forces to move fill material and sealer into all areas of the root canal, including lateral canals, which ensures a complete fill.
- One-touch controls for downpack, backfill and hot pulp testing
- Each function has preset temperature and duration
- Tip temperature is continuously maintained and displayed
- Time-out feature prevents overheating
- Automatic shut-off precludes using wrong or worn-out tip
- Plugger heats instantly for immediate use
- Motorized handpiece eliminates hand fatigue and precludes voids
- Pencil-grip handpiece enhances control and fits standard handpiece holders
- Precise temperature control for consistency
- Extra-long prebent needles offer convenience and unprecedented visibility
- Heats quickly and shuts off automatically
- Handpiece shows remaining material
- Plugger and extruder handpieces are lightweight, strong and durable
- Insulation technology keeps handpieces cool for you and the patient
- Aluminum shields minimize downtime use one while autoclaving the other
In the past the cartridges required a wrench to insert and remove them from the extruder handpiece. The cartridges now have finger grips built in and will no longer require the use of a wrench. The cartridges can now be easily inserted and removed with your fingers. As of August 2006, all cartridges including RealSeal and Gutta Percha will feature the new finger grips. Proprietary disposable cartridges (Gutta Percha or RealSeal) minimize cross contamination risk and eliminate tedious, time-consuming cleanup. Made of silver for excellent heat conductivity, they load and disengage easily.
The handpiece of the extruder is dramatically smaller than previous devices. This streamlined design and the extra needle length provide unprecedented visibility for greater control and accuracy while obturating a root canal system.
Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 months applicable for this product
Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product