It has been on the market for about 3 decades and has earned an exceptional reputation for bond to enamel, dentin and other materials, margin-sealability and pulpal compatibility.
- Long lasting retention of Indirect Restoration
- Acts as Synthetic Enamel over Dentin
- CARIES RESISTANT - Resists degradation from acids
- Prevents Invasion of Bacteria to Pulp
- Prevents post operative pain after tooth preparation
INDICATIONS FOR C&B SUPER BOND:
- Cementation (Metal/PFM/Ceramic) - Lutes Inlays, Onlays, Crown & Bridge
- Splinting of mobile teeth - Without WIres/Fibres/Flowable composite
- Bracket Luting (Metal/Ceramic /Plastic Bracket) - Ro Enamel/Ceramic/Metal Crown
- Post & Core Build up - Post Luting & Core build up with Adhesive
- Direct Bonded Bridge - Resin pontic bonded to Natural Uncut Abutments
- Repair of fractured prosthesis - PFM Crowns/ Resion Veneered Crowns
- Repair of Vertical fracture of teeth - Intra Oral or Extra Oral Reimplantation
- Repair of Root Perforations - without MTA
- Protection of pepared vital dentin
INDICATIONS FOR SUPER BOND C&B BRUSH DIP STARTER KIT:
- Bonding metal brackets to enamel
- Bonding bracket tubes to precious metal crowns
- Direct fixation of mobile teeth
- Periodontal splinting of mobile tooth
- Direct bonded bridges with resin pontics for congenitally missing teeth
- Natural Tooth Pontic Bonding
- Excellent bond strength to tooth structure (enamel and dentin), metal, porcelain and dental resins.
- Universal dental applications.
- Pulpal safety.
- Formulation of a hybrid layer (resin impregnated layer) in both enamel and dentin. This layer reinforces the tooth surface against recurrent caries and prevents the post-operative hypersensitivity.
- Super-Bond C&B Quick Monomer is a monomer with curing time faster than Super-Bond C&B Monomer.
- Tensile Bond Strength : Enamel - 15MPa, Dentin - 17MPa
- Knoop Hardness Number: 8.9
- Flexural Strength : 58.3 MPa
- Water Sorption : 31.2 micro gm/mm3
- Solubility : 12.1 micro gm/mm3