Hybrid Root SEAL is a dual-cure and a self-etching resin cement for root canal filling. It does not require any additional priming or acid-etching to the root canal dentin. Hybrid Root SEAL contains 4-META*, a high performance adhesive monomer that decalcifies tooth substrate and penetrates through the smear layer to form a hybrid layer.
No priming, self-etching
- Handling is extremely easy
Formation of hybrid layer
- The hybrid layer is responsible for high bond strength to the root canal wall.
- The safety and the biocompatibility of 4-META resin are promising through the long-term studies of Super-Bond C&B.
Compatible with any conventional points
- Hybird Root SEAL bonds to gutta percha points and any other available points.
- It creates high polymerization, especially in the interface between root canal walls and cement.