Strauss’ innovative Magic Strips System
We offer single sided Magic Strip™ for single tooth procedures, double sided Magic Strip™ which are especially well suited for interproximal reductions, and Serrated Magic Strip™ which are indispensable for separating fused contacts and cement clean up
Strauss’ innovative Magic Strips represent a breakthrough in restorative dentistry. Unlike other strips that rely on constant squeezing to maintain desired curvature, our Magic Strips feature an adjustable handle to lock curvatures into place for maximal precision, maximal
patient safety, and minimal fatigue. Magic Strips are ideal for proximal contact adjustment,marginal crown seating, veneers,
inlays, onlays, and proximal contouring of composite fillings.
Magic Strip System Kit Includes the following :
- Handles - 2 with 10 Strips (5 Single Side and 5 Double Side)
- Single Sides Magic Strips - Our Versatile Single Side magic strips are perfect for contouring and finshing composite restorations and for single tooth slenderization.
- Super Fine 15 Microns - (Thickness 0.08) Yellow
- Fine 30 Microns - (Thickness 0.10) Red
- Medium 46 Microns - (Thickness 0.13) Blue
- Coarse 90 Microns - (Thickness 0.18) Green
- Double Sides Magic Strips - Strauss double sided magic strips excel at contouring and finishing composite restorations and are especially well suited for interproximal redcutions.
- Super Fine 15 Microns - (Thickness 0.11) Yellow
- Fine 30 Microns - (Thickness 0.15) Red
- Medium 46 Microns - (Thickness 0.21) Blue
- Coarse 90 Microns - (Thickness 0.30) Green
- Serrated Magic Strips - The serrated magic strips are indispensible for separating fused contacts and cement clean up
- 2 pcs (No Dimaond Coating)
- Thickness 0.05