FL-Bond II is a 2-step, self-etching, radiopaque, fluoride releasing adhesive system featuring a unique Primer and Bonding Agent to provide an excellent bond to both enamel and dentin with a secure marginal seal for a wide range of anterior and posterior restorations.
the 2nd generation Giomer 2-step, self etching, fluoride releasing adhesive system features a unique Primer and Bonding Agent to provide an excellent bond to both enamel and dentin with a secure marginal seal.
The FL-Bond II PRIMER contains a new effective adhesion promoting monomer and is acetone free with no incorporation of HEMA to minimize odour and post operative sensitivity.
The FL-Bond II BONDING AGENT contains the S-PRG filler (Surface Pre-Reacted Glass-ionomer), which helps to reinforce the bonding interface between the restorative material and tooth structure
1. Restoration of deep cavities (in conjunction with aesthetic restorative material)
2. is recommended for bonding any composite to enamel and dentin during restoration of Class I, II, III, IV and V cavities, including cervical erosion
3. Restoration of hypersensitive and exposed root surface. 4. Intra oral repair of fractured indirect restorations when used with M.L. Primer (Metal-Link Primer) and CeraResin Bond 1 (Porcelain Primer)
Excellent Handling and Short Application Time:
The self-etching primer prepares the enamel and dentin surfaces by modifying the smear layer while eliminating the need for separate etching with Phosphoric acid. All it takes is, 2 simple steps and in just 35 seconds the cavity is ready for immediate placement of restorative materials.
Ideal Viscosity & Reliable Adhesion:
The unique S-PRG filler (Surface Pre-Reacted Glass-ionomer) in the bonding agent has an ideal viscosity to ensure uniform application with optimal polymerization on the marginal area and cavity walls to provide a secure marginal seal. unlike other single bottle bonding systems can be applied in a wide range of bond thickness 20~80µm while maintaining a stable bond strength.
- 6th Generation bonding system with a HEMA-free and Acetone-free primer to minimize odour and post-operative sensitivity with excellent bond strength to enamel and dentin for long-term bond durability
- Incorporation of enhanced adhesive monomer and unique photo initiator assures a balanced bonding to both enamel and dentin
- FL-Bond II is radiopaque and biocompatible
- Ideal viscosity of the bonding agent enables uniform application without pooling at the cavity floor
- The bonding agent contains 40% specially modified S-PRG fillers that release cariostatic fluoride to stimulate remineralization of the tooth in areas prone to demineralization, controls bacterial colonization and increases acid resistance
- Excellent handling and short application time of 35 seconds only