Protective varnish based on Copal gum for insulating exposed dentine and providing thermal barrier
- Insulates exposed dentine.
- Reduces penetration of fluids into the tooth.
- Flouride provides thermal barrier for deep restoration.
- Flouride aaleviates thermal sensitivity.
- Needs no thinners.
- Compatible with most amalgams, cements and composites.
- High fluidity for easy application.
- Air drying only.
- Copal-Gum, Iso Propyl Alcohol, Dichloromethane and Sodium Fluoride.
- Ideal cavity liner and dentinal tubuli sealer.
- Assures perfect protection to exposed dentine.
- Intermediary narnish prior to insertion of amalgams, cements or composites
Method of Use:
Prepare the cavity, Put small quantity of cavity varnish on a cotton pellet and apply on the inner walls of cavity. Allow to dry for 40 seconds. Reapply another layer if necessary. Use a new cotton pellet for each application. It is recommended that two thin layers be applied instead of one thick layer.
Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin (allergic contact dermatitis), and eyes. Avoid prolonged inhalation. Do not take internally Contact with the skin may cause irritation, burns of hypersensitivity. If contact with skin occurs immediately wipe off thoroughly with cotton and alcohol and then wash well with soap and water. If skin rash and sensitization or other allergic reaction occurs discontinue use and seek medical attention. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with fresh water and consult a physician. It should not be used with patients who have a history of severe allergic reaction to any of the components.
Storage & Shelf Life:
Copal-F is volatile and inflammable and therefore keep the container away from heat & fire. Always close the lid immediately after use to avoid contamination and evaporation of the solvent. Close the Container carefully after use.Keep Away from Moisture. Shelf Life not affected after opening if stores in a cool dry place. If not to be used for a longer duration, keep them in refrigerator. Allow material to reach room temperature prior to use.
Shelf life : 3 years under proper storage.