Pulpotec is a medicament for long term treatment of pulpitis, by pulpotomy, of vital molars, both permanent and deciduous. This treatment is both simple and rapid.
Pulpotec is a ?lling paste for simple, rapid and long term treatment by pulpotomy of vital molars, both perma nent and deciduous. The addition of pharmacological cons tituents ensures an aseptic treatment, induces cicatrization of the pulpal stump at the chamber-canal interface, whilst maintaining the structure of the underlying pulp. The ef?ciency and the properties of Pulpotec are substantiated by a radiographic ?le compiled on the basis of results of over 300 pulpotomies performed with Pulpotec and monitored for periods of 3 to 13 years
Powder : Polyoxymethylene, Iodoform, excipient
Liquid : Dexamethasone Acetate, Formaldehyde, Phenol, Guaiacol , excipient
- Pulpitis on permanent vital molars
- Pulpitis on deciduous molars
- Pulpitis on immature but permanent vital molars, enabling a complete radicular restoration of the tooth
- Infected deciduous molars in pedodontics (the only exception to the rule of a treatment on vital teeth)
- Treatment of molars suffering calcified root-canal to bring about complete clinical recovery of the tooth
Avoid all contact between Pulpotec and the soft tissues. If necessary, rinse thoroughly with water. Contains Polyoxymethylene and Formaldehyde. Toxic by inhalation and ingestion. May cause irritation, burns or hy persensitization if in direct contact with the skin. In case of direct contact with the eyes, rinse liberally with running water and consult a physician.
Store at room temperature between 5° and 30°C, protected from direct light