H4™ Self-Ligating System
Features & Benefits
The H4™ is a low-friction, light force orthodontic solution that delivers healthy tooth movement with optimal control. The contoured trajectory of the slide and smooth rounded edges increase patient comfort.
- Minimal mesial / distal width on the door and slot for increased inter-bracket span to fully express the wire.
- Patent pending door, slides and locks into both open and closed positions. Rounded contours create hygienic doors that repel plaque.
- Scribe lines for easy bracket placement.
- Large under tie-wing clearance for easy ligation to support early elastics, ligatures, metal ligatures, and power chain.
- Hooks on available on 3s, 4s, & 5s
- Smooth, round edges for patient comfort
- Slot is passive in intial stages. When using full-sized wire. it will make four wall contact
- Precise slot depths provide improved 3-4 point rotational and torque control.
Set of 6 Archwires Thermal Activated : 014, 018, 014x25, & 018x25 - All 1 EachBeta Titanium : 019x25 & 017x25 - All 1 Each
H4 Self Ligating Brackets
H4 Door Reinsetion