Biner LC is a light cure, fluoride releasing, radiopaque cavity liner and base material specially formulated for use with adhesives and composites and with conventional restorative materials.
Biner LC contains Hydroxy calcium phosphate in a urethane dimethacrylate resin. It chemically bonds to adhesive primers, composites and other resin based material, and it micromechanically bonds to dentin.
- Protect pulp of the tooth
- Lining under all filling materials
- Protection when applying the total etch technique
Biner LC should not be used if patients are known to be allergic to methacrylate resins
- ? Isolate prepared teeth and air dry gently
- ? Place a disposable tip securely onto Biner LC syringe
- ? Apply Biner LC to the dentin in increments. Remove Biner LC from enamel margin and light cure for 40 seconds, depending on the light curing unit.
- ? Apply bonding system to enamel. Light cure, Continue with layer of composite until cavity is filled.
None known to date
- Store at room temperature
- Close syringe cap immediately after use.
- Avoid from directly sun light.
Biner LC 2g×2 syringes