Viscous 20% ferric sulfate hemostatic gel containing binding and coating agents that are gentle on hard and soft tissue. Stops bleeding in seconds, saving chair time and decreasing the need for impression remakes.
- For use as a hemostatic agent for crown and bridge procedures.
- For use as a hemostatic agent for vital pulpotomies.
- For use in eliminating sulcular fluid seepage when performing restorative dentistry.
Features & Benefits:
- Stays in place when delivered.
- Masks the unpleasant taste of iron.
- Easy to control.
Unique Binding & Coating Agents
- Gentle to hard and soft tissues.
- Minimizes removal of dentin smear layer plugs.
Easy to Deliver – Infuser tip seals capillaries subgingivally and scraped away excess coagulum providing superior hemostatis.