IMPLANT MOTOR Ki-20 (Fibre Optic)
- Economical & Versatile
- Speed Range: 20~40.000 rpm
- Torque Range: 5~70 Ncm
- Gear Ratio: 1:1, 20:1, 32:1
- Program Selection
- LCD Display
- Connection to Coolant Pump
- Forward/Reverse Operation
- Variable Speed Pedal
- Fiber Optic LED Control
- Compact Micromotor 40.000 rpm
- Up to 70 Ncm on the rotary instrument
- Micro Motor with Cable is sterilizable and thermo washer is disinfectable
Ki-20 is a surgical fiber optic brushless micromotor for implantology with electronically controlled torque & speed. All operations during implantology procedure could be carried out with complete safety and extreme accuracy using only one handpiece 20:1.
High performance combined with extreme simplicity and comes with a new-concept pedal that represents an absolute novelty.
Entirely designed and buit by RTC sistemi, both for hardware and software. Result of 10 years' experience in the design and development of electro-medical apparatus for implantology and endodontics, based on well-tested and proven technology.
Innovative hardware and software to obviate the kinetic energy of the rolating elements-motor and contrangle - which is discharged onto the bur. The torque control will thus be more precise at any speed.
- Five customized programs: Auto memorization of the program.
- Two program management modes: Program Mode or phase mode
- Calibration mode, choice of 3 different cooling liquid flows: 60,80 and 110 mi/min
- 33 speeds speed variable from 3 to 125000 rpm
- Reduction ratio can be selected for the hand pieces (1:5, 1:1,16:1,20:1,64:1,and 70:1)
- Auto Reverse/Forward option
- Optic LED Control
- Ranges of speed and torque large enough to allow implant surgery by only one contrangle handpiece
- Multiple foot switch function (Speed, Coolant, Program and Direction)
- Pump flow obsoluely constant, with motor pump speed microprocessor controlled.
SUPPLY VOLTAGE - AC230/115V = 50/60Hz
TEMPERATURE OF USE From +15°C TO +40°C
STORAGE TEMPERATURE From +5° Cto +70°c