Meliodent Heat Cure is a denture base material designed by Kulzer Dental, to make technicians working environment safer. By containing only organic pigments. Meliodent Heat Cure is free from cadmium. The surface of the denture has perfect properties that allows for excellent oral hygiene. The large variety of colours satisfies almost all needs. Whether clear, standard pink or exotic colours – almost all regional colour exceptions can be satisfied. Compared to other products, Meliodent Heat Cure plays a special role as a denture material: it is most probably the only material with such a large variety of colours! The new Meliodent Line offers you more than 75 years of experience in the field of denture materials
The MELIODENT POWDERis a high quality denture base material imported from Germany Meliodent Heat Cure is free from cadmium. The surface of the denture has perfect properties that allows for excellent oral hygiene Meliodent Rapid Repair, an acrylic used for repairs,with material and colour properties that suit this quality denture base material perfectly Meliodent offers both 3 colours29(both heat-cured and self-cured), 43, 65(heat-cured) for laboratory to choose . Using Meliodent liquid to achieve higher levels of denture base.
- Heat cure Polymer Powder (polymethylmethacrylate)
- Liquid (methylmethacrylate, dimetha crylate)
This powder is more veined and gives more natural resemblance with respect to gingival colour and contour.
- Trial closures may become unnecessary; displaced teeth and raised bite during flasking can be a thing of the past
- Allows the busy technician to save time by packing dentures earlier than with other acrylics
- High versatile working –Can be cured using the boiling technique or by any other curing cycle
- A superior product with a competitive edge
- This gives exceptional surface and smoothness characteristics. Less plaque build up and superior tissue compatibility means healthier patients