Resin-Modified Glass Ionomer Luting Cement
Only Kerr Nexus RMGI combines One-Peel cleanup, tack cure capability, and outstanding bond strength for consistent predictable outcomes.
As the first RMGI available with advanced Nexus™ Technology, Nexus RMGI provides an optimal gel state and 2–3 second tack cure capability to ensure easier cleanup each and every time. The unique self-adhering paste/paste system delivers outstanding bond strength to tooth structures and common substrates—significantly higher than with other RMGI products.* Delivered in a convenient automix syringe, Nexus RMGI is the cement of choice for exceptional results.
Nexus Technology’s advanced initiator systems (redox and photo) enable an optimal gel state and tack cure capability where One Peel excess cement removal is possible after waiting for gel state or tack-curing
What are the key advantages Nexus RMGI offers the dentist?
- Nexus RMGI is the new resin modified glass ionomer (RMGI) luting cement with:
- Best cleanup for an RMGI Consistent gel-set times Optimal gel state window
- Optional tack-curing Highest bond strengths for an RMGI:
- Dual-adhesive system 50-80% greater than market leader for metal and zirconia crowns
- Exceptional performance and physical properties Flexural and compressive strengths are 50% higher than those of leading competitor Ultra low film thickness (<10µ) Increased radiopacity (217% Al)