Fluor Protector is a protective varnish with fluoride
Because of its properties the varnish spreads easily and readily flows into complex surface structures. It dries quickly and shows excellent adhesion to teeth. Many years of clinical experience and numerous international studies confirm the effectiveness of Fluor Protector. Fluor Protector is suitable for treating children, adolescents and adults. Given its fluoride content, it is even suitable for treating pre-schoolers.
The protective action of Fluor Protector is based on the following factors: inhibition of demineralisation, stimulation of remineralisation, incorporation of fluoride into the lower layers of enamel, repair of initial caries lesions.
- Calcium + 1450 ppm fluoride + phosphate protect the teeth against acid attacks
- Xylitol inhibits the growth of cariogenic bacteria
- Neutral pH
Benefits for the practice team:-
- Three-fold formula for optimum dental care
- Optimum distribution on problem areas due to its smooth consistency
- Fresh feeling in the mouth ensures more sustained use
- Hypersensitivity: Defence against external stimuli in exposed cervicals
- Superior protection against caries and erosion