PATTERN RESIN LS is a self-curing, general purpose acrylic resin used for making patterns for fabricating copings, post and core build-ups, lingual and palatal bars, implant attachments, adhesion bridges, clasps, telescoping crowns and certain pre-soldering techniques.This product is formulated to provide a perfect fit. It is ideal for dentists and laboratories who perform difficult restorations due to the fact that it sets quickly with minimal shrinkage, allows both direct and indirect pattern making, and leaves no residue after burnout.
- Tapered coping for telescopic crowns and other telescope crowns
- Inlay, palatal and lingual bar, connector and clasp
- Maryland bridge.
- Temporary splint for soldering
- In the mouth for core build up pattern
- Construction of implant superstructures