- Intrinsic adhesion to tooth structure eliminates complex and moisture sensitive bonding procedures
- Good adhesion to metal, resin and silanated porcelain
- Radiopacity facilitates diagnosis
A perfect consistency:
- Fuji PLUS features finely ground glass fillers which help to create an exceptionally smooth and creamy mix of cement. The resulting flow characteristics and a low 10 micron film thickness mean Fuji PLUS offers smooth seating for all your crown, bridge and post/core restorations.
- Excess removal after 60 seconds. Fuji PLUS features unique snap set characteristics that allow excess cement to be removed with ease, just 60 seconds after seating. Should a slower set be required, Fuji PLUS capsules can be refrigerated to extend the working and setting times
- Fuji PLUS is moisture tolerant during placement and will chemically bond to dentin, enamel and cementum. The predictable seal ensures the incidence of post operative sensitivity is extremely low
- Ongoing fluoride release3 provides continuous protection. The acid resistance4 of Fuji PLUS means excellent long-term marginal integrity and maintenance of the seal
High cohesive strength
The use of resin modified technology in Fuji PLUS results in a significant increase in the cohesive strength of the cement structure. This accentuates the adhesive benefits of the glass ionomer chemistry, increasing the retentive strength of the cement.