3D canal cleaning
Based on the shape-memory principles of the NiTi alloy and thanks to its extraordinary capacity to expand, the XP-endo Finisher file is able to treat root canals with highly complex morphologies, from the narrowest to the largest, and from the straightest to the most severely curved canals.
Because of its small core size – ISO 25 in diameter – and its zero taper, XP-endo Finisher benefits from incredible flexibility and shows unparalleled resistance to cyclic fatigue. In addition the file will contact and clean the dentine but NOT change the original shape of the canal. With XP-endo Finisher, get an optimal cleaning of the root canal while preserving dentine. Universal instrument that can be used following any root canal preparation of diameter ISO 25 or more.
- Ø ISO 25
- Taper: 0%
- Lengths: 21, 25 mm
- Delivered in a sterile blister. Single use
- Universal instrument that should be used following any root canal preparation of diameter ISO 25 or more.
The MaxWire® alloy
- The XP-endo Finisher files are produced using an exclusive FKG alloy, the NiTi MaxWire® (Martensite-Austeniteelectropolish-fleX). This material reacts at different temperature levels and is highly flexible. FKG has patented this technology
The XP-endo Finisher files are based on the shape-memory principles of the NiTi alloy. The files are straight in their M- phase at room temperature. When the files are inserted in the canal, exposed to the body temperature, they will change their shape due to their molecular memory to the A- phase. The A - phase shape in the rotation mode allows the files to access and clean areas that are otherwise impossible to reach with standard instruments.
The expansion capacity
- Made with this highly flexible NiTi-based alloy, and due to their specific sickle shape, the XP-endo Finisher files follow the walls of the canal with an improved reach of 6mm in diameter or 100-fold compared to a standard instrument of the same size.
- The XP-endo Finisher files are able to treat root canals with highly complex morphologies, from the narrowest to the largest, and from the straightest to the most severely curved canals. Because of their small core size – ISO 25 or ISO 30 in diameter – and their zero taper, the files benefit from incredible flexibility and show unparalleled resistance to cyclic fatigue. In addition the files will contact and scrape the dentine surface and/or the root filling material without changing the original shape of the canal.