Whitepost is a fiberglass post.
- Translucent post: ideal for cases where aesthetics is essential.
- Pre-silanized surface: retention equivalent to that of the serrated posts even without macroretentions (fragile zones).
- Elastic modulus similar to dentin and safer than metallic posts.
- High fracture resistance.
- Double tapered design: allows for less wear in the root preparation.
- Excellent light transmission.
- Highly aesthetic, practically colorless and translucent.
- Radiopaque, allowing for X-ray follow-up.
- Available in 8 sizes.
- Inactive tip.
- High capacity of lateral cutting
- High sharpness durability
- Fits perfectly with the post
Whitepost is a post made of fiberglass composite and high-strength epoxy resin that acts as intraradicular reinforcement of the dental structure and promotes retention for the definitive restorative or core build-up material, in the case of indirect restorations.
It is available in the DC and DC-E versions.
With the same apical diameter corresponding to the DC version, Whitepost DC-E (Special) is different because it is thicker in the cervical region.
It offers more strength in cases with a lower amount of remaining coronary portion or for teeth with wider canals.