Maxxion C is a self-curing glass ionomer cement
Presented in the form of powder and liquid, the cement has, among other advantages, higher flow power and the capability to form a thin film on the tooth/piece interface. The product is compatible with various surfaces and has broad indications, especially in the prosthetics area, where it is a great choice for permanent cementation..
1 bottle of cement powder with 15g
• 1 bottle of liquid with 10g
• 1 powder dispenser
• 1 mixing block
High fluoride release capacity: prevention of secondary caries or marginal infiltration.
• Wide range of use: cementing prosthetic pieces and orthodontic devices, and cavities lining.
Compatible with all metal alloys and acrylic resins.
• Excellent fluidity for better settlement and adhesion.
• Low water absorption to improve its mechanical and adhesive properties.
• Radiopacity: allows diagnosis and radiographic follow-up.
• Thinness, which providestranslucency.
• Low solubility.
• Adequate mechanical resistance.
• High capacity for adhesion to tooth structure.