Pre-impression material (Silagum-Putty) and correction impression material (Silagum-Light) based on A-silicones for all two-phase impression techniques. Silagum-Light is available in the Automix cartridge and as a hand-mixed variant.
Proven correction material based on VPS.
The use of Silagum-Light as the second phase of the correction technique or the double mixing technique ensures a precise impression of the marginal area of the preparation. Silagum-Light exhibits a convenient viscosity that simplifies the application, but at the same time ensures safe handling by the user.
Addition curing vinyl polysiloxanes, hydrogen polysiloxanes, fillers, pigments, additives, platinum catalyst
- Crown and bridge impressions,
- Inlay and onlay impressions
Silagum Putty -
- Easy dosage
- Excellent recovery after deformation
- Easy removal from mouth
- Expectional kneadability
- Good dimensional stability
- Especially suited for two-phase impressions with Silagum-Light/Fast
Silagum - Light
- Good hydrophilic properties
- Flowable viscosity
- Available as normal or fast setting material