The X-Smart is an endodontic micro-motor, specifically designed to drive NiTi rotary instruments. The X-Smart is a simple, compact and lightweight unit, adapted to the needs of an endodontic practice.
- Operates on battery or electrical power
- Battery recharging time : approx. 5 hours
- Time of use on battery: approx. 2 hours
- Supplied with a 16:1 contra-angle
- Operates without a pedal (sold separately)
There is a clear LCD screen that is angled for easy visualisation during preparation. It indicates the various settings that have been chosen by the operator: speed, torque, gearing, direction of rotation, program (nine in total), auto reverse setting and gives a real-time read out of the load being applied to the instrument in the form of a graduated bar. There are also battery charge and audible warning indicators.
Bombay Dental i-Root
- Improves operation accuracy by using dual frequency.
- 2 line scale for users convenience.
- Mini size and light weight to use.