For decades, 3M ESPE has been the trailblazer in the glass ionomer success story. Just like you as a dentist, we see a real need for differentiated therapy. Thus, glass ionomers are only part of our comprehensive product offering.It's true that they don’t represent a universally applicable restoration material, but they provide excellent results with little effort for many indications.
- Quick and easy to use with children.
- Excellent mechanical properties for posterior teeth.
- Bulk-fill convenience.
- Ketac Molar Quick - for fast setting posterior restorations.
• High flexural strength,reduces the risk of restoration fracture.
• Adhesion to enamel and dentin.
• Long-term fluoride release.
• Low acid erosion.
- Single-surface fillings in posterior areas.
- Core build-ups Primary teeth fillings (as amalgam substitute).
- Cervical fillings in posterior region Minimally Invasive Dentistry (MID) Base material for single- and multiple-surface composite fillings.