Filtek™ P90 Low Shrink Posterior Restorative is based on 3M ESPE's breakthrough innovation in silorane chemistry.
This milestone innovation combines lowest volumetric shrinkage and excellent strength with biocompatibility for long-lasting posterior restorations.
- Lowest shrinkage to minimise polymerisation stress
- Filtek™ P90 Restorative System is a key to "perfect margin" – a smooth connection between the tooth structure and restoration without interruptions or gaps. Even if your technique is perfect, achieving lasting marginal integrity is a challenge because all composites shrink.
- Clinically proven strength and durability – and very low post-operative sensitivities
"The excellent material properties build the basis for clinical success. Based on 2010 fillings placed in studies, the Filtek™ P90 System shows a post-op rate of as low as 0.1% *"
LOW SHRINKAGE COMPOSITE
The Filtek™ P90 Restorative System ensures marginal quality due to reduced shrinkage forces, combined with excellent adhesive force values.
- The first composite to shrink less than 1%
- Excellent marginal integrity
- Up to 9 minutes operatory light stability
- Easy to handle; nonsticky; excellent ability to hold shape
- Strong and durable
- Low water sorption for substantially decreased exogenic staining
- Available in 4 shades: A2, A3, B2, C2 (capsule or syringe)
- Dedicated self-etch adhesive with excellent bond strength
Setting a new standard for the future of composites:
Ten years in the making, Filtek™ P90 Low Shrink Posterior Restorative is based on 3M ESPE's product innovation: silorane chemistry.
This scientific breakthrough is the long-awaited solution that combines lowest volumetric shrinkage with biocompatibility.